The construction of a complete new pop-up school in Wentworth Park, Sydney for 360 primary school students.
The key drivers for the project are as follows:
- The delivery of a quality temporary school while a new school is being built.
- Liaise with all stakeholder and community groups and keep them proactively informed throughout the building process.
- Management of safe access and egress in coordination with Wentworth Park throughout the duration of the works.
- Management of all site constraints and effectively manage risk through the implementation of a Project EHS Plan.
- Project completion for Term 1 2018 with Construction duration 4 months and 2 weeks from first pier.